Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ITENERARY

I know I just did a post, but this will be a quick one! I just go my itenerary from my travel agent here's the whole thing!

06 SEP 11  -  TUESDAY
    AIR   LUFTHANSA            FLT:447    ECONOMY LOW YIEMEALS
          LV DENVER                       605P           EQP: BOEING 747 400
                                                         09HR 30MIN
 
 07 SEP 11  -  WEDNESDAY
          AR FRANKFURT                    1135A          NON-STOP
          ARRIVE: TERMINAL 1                             REF: 5FLJ93
    AIR   LUFTHANSA            FLT:1420   ECONOMY LOW YIESNACK
          LV FRANKFURT                    220P           EQP: BOEING 737 300
          DEPART: TERMINAL 1                             02HR 15MIN
          AR BUCHAREST OTOPENI            535P           NON-STOP
                                                         REF: 5FLJ93
I know that kind of hard to understand. I'll be leaving from my town, in which I'm buying the ticket, at 6:15 am. in the morning. I'll arrive in Denver around 7 am., then I'll leave Denver around 7 pm. Long layovers!!! YAY. I LOVE airports. Then 9 hour flight to Frankfurt, in Germany, where I'll arrive at 11:35 in the morning. Ill leave around two and arrive in bucharest around five! YAY! From there I have to get my visa in Bucharest and then take a train to Ramnicu Valcea.
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES ALLOWS 1 FREE BAG AT 50 LBS AND MUST NOT EXCEED 62 LINEAR INCHES.  YOU MAY CHECK IN A SECOND BAG FOR A FEE OF $70.00 AT THE AIRPORT AND THE BAG MUST NOT EXCEED 50 LBS OR 62 LINEAR INCHES.  YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 FREE CARRYON BAG AT 40 LBS AND MUST NOT EXCEED 45 LINEAR INCHES.  BAGGAGE ALLOWANCES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME
I think they're crazy....   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment