Monday, September 16, 2013

Friends...who has those??

Well I have been here for a week and a half. Generally it has been a good two weeks. I got to see the pruhealth triathlon, Carnaby Street, Hyde Park, and Regents Park in the past of couple of days. All of which are amazing. I still have to say my favorite park in Zone 1 we will say is Saint James Park. The Pruhealth traithlon was actually really cool cause at one point you could see the cycling, running and swimming parts. There were people from all over the world. I got to talk to Americans, Canadians, Brits, and even Romanians.

Hyde Park


Regents Park

I also have had the pleasure of meeting some of my classmates from Hult. 



I also had the pleasure of celebrating my flatmates birthday!

So far London has been AMAZING. I also get my bank account today which means I am so much closer to getting a phone!




No comments:

Post a Comment