Thursday, June 9, 2011

FAQ

Where is Romania: Romania is in Eastern Europe.

What is the language: Romanian

What is the currency: New Leu

What is the population: 21,959,278

What is the capital: Bucharest

Fun Facts

Joined the EU in 2007

The story of Dracula is set in Romania

Was communist until 1989

:D
When I leave: End of August, beginning of September

How long: One Year

Where: I'll inform you when I find out too!

What am I most excited about: The history and the culture, how their values differ from our considering communism was only 23 years ago!

What am I most scared about: The language barrier, in romania not many people speak english this sparks the thoughts of how will my relationship with the host family go, how will I make friends? So on and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment