Friday, February 10, 2012

"I'd like to fly. Then I wouldn't have to wait in airport security lines," Jim Morris

"I'd like to fly. Then I wouldn't have to wait in airport security lines," Jim Morrison

I actually strangely enough love airports, I don't know if it is the exciting feeling that comes with them or just the fact that you can people watch people from all over the world. I just recently got my tickets for my return flight to Durango and lets just say I am excited. I leave on July 4th and arrive in Durango July 5th, so I'll just barely miss my countries independence day!

I leave Bucharest July 4th at 6:20 am and will arrive in Frankfurt at 7:55 am. 

I leave Frankfurt at 12:45 pm and arrive in Chicago at 2:40 pm.

I leave Chicago at 5:00 pm and arrive in Denver at 6:38 pm.

I leave Denver, July 5th, at 8:20 am and arrive in beautiful Durango 9:30

Now this isn't set in stone but I think I will keep it like this or try. If I do then there is a fairly good chance that I will be flying with my good friend Lexi all the way to Chicago! Also I can meet up with one of the mexicans, Marco, in Frankfurt. 

I calculate my entire travel time though and it will be about 36 hours O_O
As long as I can find either a Tacos place or bagel I will be fine.....

P.S. Tacos and Bagels I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I AM SO STOPPING AT STARBUCKS when I find one... hey I have three four airports I'm sure there is one

No comments:

Post a Comment